My Tips to Help Create Your Perfect Natural Brow

by - 10:13

Okay, so we all know how important our eyebrows have become to us in the past few years. With the current Queen of the Power Brow Cara Delevingne, along with countless celebs and models sporting the look too, the pressure on the brow is bigger than ever!
She's Current Queen of the Power Brow and she knows it!

The reason your brows are so important are not only for their practical purpose, but for their very important aesthetic purpose(have you ever seen people with their brows removed?!).
If one of the most beautiful people in the world can't pull it off, I think I'll avoid this look!

I Dreamed A Dream would have been more of a freaky nightmare!- No offence Anne, you're still a babe!

Nobody would have trusted him to run the country without his strong brows, I'm tellin ya'! 

The eyebrows are important guys! These guys are looking pretty creepy without them!
They frame your beautiful face, giving you definition and shape. For these reasons you need to look after them and give them a bit of TLC every now and again.

So, here are my tips for keeping those brows on point!

 Firstly, you need to keep those brows in shape, no unruliness allowed! If maintenance is something you struggle with, then you really need to deal with that! It's like, the most important part of having your perfect brows. Whatever way you prefer to maintain your brows, make sure you keep it consistent.

Personally, after years of waxing, I have recently been converted to the art of threading. I just find it a lot quicker, the hair grows back slower and also thicker (making the brows look a lot fuller). Also, I personally don't find it as painful as waxing-especially as over time it gets easier, and it also doesn't pull the skin like waxing does, which can cause the skin to sag over time.

If threading isn't for you, if you love waxing or just can't afford to get your brows done then plucking is always an option, but I warn you-PLUCK WITH CAUTION-we are no longer in the 90's!! Do not get carried away and over pluck! This is easier to do than you think and it takes a lot longer to fix. It wasn't a great look in the 90's and it would not be a good look now!

 Also, please don't stray away from your natural brow shape. You were born that way, it's how nature intended them to look, so try not to differ too much from that!
If you must change them, please do it gradually and PLEASE let a professional tackle that issue*put down the tweezers and WALK AWAY* .

There are many different current looks when it comes to the brows. A favourite by a lot of people at the moment is the arched brow. I don't know how I feel about this. Done correctly and done well it can look stunning! Done badly... Well you're going to be walking around with a rather quizzical brow for a little while!

Also, take a look at your face and a look at other peoples, is your face shape going to suit a massive big arched brow?! Because mine doesn't, and I've learned that the hard way!
You should treat all makeup trends like any other trends, embrace them and try to adapt the look to your style, to suit you.

Now that general upkeep and maintenance has been addressed, it's time to move on to the products to enhance those perfectly honed brows! 
These are my favourite/must have brow products to give you that perfect natural brow.

Soap and Glory Archery Brow tint and pencil-I love this product for creating a really natural thicker brow, without looking drawn on. I think it allows you to to add a little bit more detail, giving you a brilliantly natural brow. I like to draw on little individual hairs to achieve this, using the felt tip end.
Benefit Brows a-go-go-This is slightly on the pricier side for some people, but I PROMISE this kit is such an investment! I've had the first one I ever bought for way longer than I'm willing to admit to, but trust me it is a very long time! I use these powders every day(granted the wax and all the other add-ons didn't last as long) just to thicken the brow out a bit more, and I still haven't had to replace it!
Pixi Natural Brow Duo-I love this product, the gel part especially has lasted forever! I use the gel to set my powder and also to pick up on the individual hairs on my eyebrows to make them appear more natural.
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara-I like this product and have been using it a lot at the moment, I'm not 100% convinced that it creates a hugely dramatic/thicker looking brow, however, it does set my brows nicely- I think its a good product for a natural makeup day. I've been using it a lot lately so I felt I needed to include it.
You also need a brow comb of any kind! It is so important to comb through the eyebrow at each step of application, so they don't pick up to much product and look ridiculous. Love your comb! 

Here are some before and after pictures to show you how my brows look after using these products, and just how they look naturally. I've really found that the threading has made them grow in so much nicer.




(These pictures were taken in natural light, hence the difference in the brightness)

As you can see here, the difference to my brows isn't huge, I like to go for a bold, yet natural look with my eyebrows. I just think that it works so much better with all my different makeup looks. As you've got a reasonably simple look with your basic features, it means you can go more dramatic with areas like the eyes. After all, you'd rather people appreciate your beautiful eyes than stare at your big scary brows!

So here's the complete finished look!


I hope my tips helped you out! If you have any questions or need any advice, just let me know!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Love,                        
Kayleigh Rose   
x

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am Seeing your Article its looking Awesome
    Thanks for share your valuable information keep update your Blogs.
    groom makeup hyderabad
    Best Bridal Makeup near me
    Makeup artists in hyderabad for wedding

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice blog.That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks! A very nice guide.
    makeup in vizag
    best makeup in vizag

    ReplyDelete

  3. good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs..
    salon in visakhapatnam
    Best saloon in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I visited this blog. Really this is awesome blog. It is very pleasure to get it as I got huge helps right here. I do like your hard workings and appreciate your concept. Thanks a lot..
    keratin treatments in visakhapatnam
    keratin treatments in vizag

    ReplyDelete