My Favourite Day-to-Day Look

by - 04:30

Hi Guys!
I'm back again with a little "outfit of the day/face of the day" post!
I thought since I had sucked at blogging for the last 3/4 months I should start trying to get more posts up to make up for it!

Today's look is a pretty casual one, but I'm just having one of those laid back, life sorting days off work, so I was pretty chilled with my outfit choice. I don't have much to do apart from running errands and just being a boring old adult!



I love this look, I think this is one of those outfits that's pretty casual yet, doesn't look like you've just rolled out of bed and made no effort at all. It's pretty much my go-to outfit choice on my days off. 
I've tucked my t-shirt into my high waisted Joni jeans. The t-shirt(because you can't see in the photographs) is just a basic tee but it has embellished edges at the arms, which I think just gives it a slightly dressier feel. I tucked the t-shirt in just because it actually has slits up the side(which for the life of me, I cannot understand why this has become a thing), and its the only thing I don't like about it, so tucking it in just solves that little issue! It is a very Spring-like day today but it's still chilly out there which is why I stuck on my scarf before I left. Ive rolled up the legs of my jeans a little and just paired them with my favourite/comfiest trainers.





What I'm wearing




(the closest I could find to my own)

T-shirt from Primark(They don't have an online store)



I've also done a few close ups of my makeup because this is what I wear on a day-to-day basis. Again, like the outfit, it's a pretty casual/natural look. I like to wear this kind of look because I don't want to look overdone when I'm just doing a food shop or going to the bank, but I also don't want to look like a troll with nothing on my face! You never know who you might run in to! So I just stick with pretty neutral colours for everything with just a little flick of liquid liner, some shimmery pinks along the crease of my eyelid and a few coats of mascara. I also like to nourish my lips in the cold weather so I just have some Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream(my all time favourite beauty product) and nothing else on my lips.

To my hair I just added a few curls randomly and some salt spray to save myself from my embarrassing bed hair! It's still a pretty relaxed look but just not as tragic as it was when I woke up! 



On My Face I'm Wearing











I hope everyone has a lovely day, and a lovely week for that matter!
I hope you enjoyed this random OOTD/FOTD post, I actually enjoyed doing something a little bit different. And I'm going to try to really stick to the regular blogging thing! I really have missed it so much, so I'll need to start thinking of lots of fun things to do! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, let me know if you enjoyed this kind of post! 
See you all very soon!


Love,                             
Kayleigh Rose    
x



You May Also Like

0 comments