Life update!

by - 05:28


Hi guys!

I'm not even sure where to start this blog post, it's been so long since I've actually sat down and written anything!

 I don't really have a concrete reason as to why I haven't blogged in nearly a year, I guess life just got pretty busy for me over the last couple of months and I kind of got out of the swing of it.

However, one thing I can definitely say is that I missed it... A lot! 
I'm kind of sad that I let things run away with me but I guess that happens. Life gets in the way of things and time just seems to pass so quickly, I didn't even realise it had been so long! 

But, instead of going on about why I haven't blogged, I'm going to show you some of the things I've been up to for the last few months/nearly a year! 


So here's a little peak into my life, from Summer in London and Crete,  a cosy Christmas at home to  going to Venice with my boyfriend in February.



I finally passed my driving test in June! 
My beautiful friends Heather and Andrew got married and I was lucky
enough to do the wedding party makeup!



I got to meet the legendary David Coulthard at Ignition Festival in Glasgow!!






  
Erin and I went to London for a weekend in August to visit her sister and
had the best time ever!






    



My Mum and I went to Crete in September, these photos are from our trip to
Spinalonga



Erin, Mum and I all went to Arnprior Farm to pick pumpkins
for Halloween and had a pumpkin carving extravaganza! 



I went with my family to see the Glasgow Christmas light switch on! It was so much fun, I felt like a kid again!




This is the only good photo I have from my birthday night out for my 24th! With my beautiful best friend!







Anybody who knows me, knows how much I love Christmas! I wish I had been back into blogging in December
as I think it's the best time for cute blog posts! But life definitely got in the way at that time of year, but I had so
much fun with all the people that I love the most during the festive period! 


 
David and I had an amazing few days in Venice back in February. These are just a few photographs,
I'm going to do a full blog post about our trip separately. But we had a great time!

I hope you guys enjoyed this little catch up! Sorry if it was a bit random and all over the place, but I just wanted to get a blog post done and obviously none of these photos were taken to go in the one post! 

I hope everyone that reads this, and that also managed to make it to the end of this post(thanks!), had a great-almost-year! 

I'm in the middle of writing up some new posts as I finish up this one!

Thanks for sticking around, I promise I'll be back really soon!



Love,                          
Kayleigh Rose  
  x

You May Also Like

0 comments